Domain Name Registrar Dotster Announces Winners of Talent Search
By Derek Iwasiuk
Dotster Inc., ICANN registrar and one of the nation's leading Internet and technology companies, has announced the winners of its 2006 nationwide Search for the Dotster Dots spokesmodel talent search, as well as the winner of its $25,000 sweepstakes contest.
The winners were chosen after a long search that involved open auditions in Los Angeles, New York, Miami and Atlanta. The Dotster Dots, who will act as company ambassadors, all receive a one-year contract with the company and get to travel the U.S. to high-profile shows and events promoting Dotster's 'MyInternet' website services.
The new Dotster Dots are: Heather Keckler (Phoenix, AZ), Shalena Hughes (Los Angeles, CA), Yesenia Adame (Los Angeles, CA), Kathy Allen (New York, NY) and Marlyn Sanchez (Miami, FL). The winner of the Dotster Dots $25,000 sweepstakes is Kam Haynes (Los Angeles, CA).
"Dotster is very proud to announce the national winners of the prestigious Search for the Dotster Dots and is looking forward to a great year ahead working with some of the most beautiful, poised, knowledgeable and energetic professionals in the entertainment industry today," states Ken Harden, Dotster's Vice President of Corporate Marketing. "Dotster is currently identifying 2007 shows and events for the Dots, based on the highest value vertical markets that are best served by our MyInternet website services product set."
The Dotster Dots are slated to attend two high-profile vertical market events or trade shows per month in 2007, from construction and home related contractor shows to medical industry gatherings. The venues will feature a large attendance of business organizations, entrepreneurs, new businesses and small to medium size existing businesses. The first event is the Consumer Electronics Show, January 8-11, 2007 in Las Vegas, NV that will have over 200,000 attendees!
Dotster's MyInternet service features domain name selection, registration, website design, construction and hosting -- starting at less than one dollar per day. MyInternet's hands on, personalized service approach provides one-on-one support from Dotster's knowledgeable in-house designers from concept to completion of each client's individual custom website. MyInternet, in keeping with Dotster's mission to provide unprecedented and personalized support for its customers, provides users with an individually tailored program to cater to their specific needs.
The high profile, very stylish Dots, while representing Dotster's MyInternet website services at shows and events, will be dressed in designer fashions provided exclusively by world-renowned designer Nicole Miller during their various appearances.
Dotster's 2007 Dots spokesmodels include:
· Heather Keckler (Phoenix, AZ): Heather was the first Dotster Dot selected and is a professional print and runway model, television host and spokesmodel. She received the coveted Miss Arizona USA crown in 2000 and has appeared in numerous TV and print infomercials. Heather is also a fitness model with numerous TV, film and commercial projects to her credit. Heather is proud of her participation as a member of the US Dance Team at the Barcelona Olympics.
· Shalena Hughes (Los Angeles, CA): Shalena is a professional actress, model and entertainer. Her considerable talent experience includes multiple feature-film roles including, "13 Dead Men," "Blood Ranch" and Moonlight Cinema. Television appearances include, ""Q&A with Shay," Freddy" and "All About the Andersons." Shalena has also appareled in numerous commercial roles for Lincoln Mercury, Hungary Man, Icehouse and Dunkin' Donuts.
· Yesenia Adame (Los Angeles, CA): Yesenia is a model/actress who is very hot in the Hollywood scene. She is currently a "Million Dollar Dancer" on ABC's new hit show "Show Me the Money" and has appeared on the ABC program "Dancing with the Stars." Yesenia's numerous TV credits include: Primetime Emmy Awards, CSI Miami and the Young & The Restless. She has also appeared in music videos and print advertising campaigns.
· Kathy Allen (New York, NY): Kathy is a stunning model, actress and professional spokesmodel. Her past projects include a Marshall's Department Store commercial for Lifetime Television, principal player on "The Perfect Match" on the ABC Family Channel, and fashion expert for 2005 Year-in-Review on "The Today Show." Kathy has several appearances on "All My Children" as well as print campaigns for American Greetings, Toys R Us, Barclays Bank and Goodyear. Kathy's unique career includes representing our country as a US military officer!
· Marlyn Sanchez (Miami, FL): Marlyn is a bi-lingual English and Spanish speaking actress and model with extensive film and television credits. She has also appeared in many print modeling campaigns and including works for Bellsouth, Anne Klein Petite Runway and Hot Boats Magazine. Marlyn has a strong theatre background and has been featured in several productions including Boomer's: The Musical, I Love a Piano and La Traviata. Marlyn has her own holiday CD-look for it in music stores everywhere!
· The winner of the $25,000 Dotster Dots sweepstakes is Kam Haynes. Kam is a freelance wardrobe stylist, model and actress from Los Angeles, CA. She is self-employed with goals of becoming a TV show hostess. Kam loves fashion and began modeling at age 13 and began to appear in TV commercials at that time. Kam plans to use the money from the Dotster Dots sweepstakes to launch her wardrobe and styling company.
To download a high-resolution image of the Dotster Dots, please click on the following link: http://www.hwhpr.com/pr/dotster/Dotster_Dots_Group.zip
The Five 2007 Dotster Dots and sweepstakes winner Kam Haynes will soon be featured on the Dots own website at www.dotsterdots.com.
About Dotster, Inc.
Dotster, Inc. is one of the largest Internet Corporations for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) accredited domain name registrars in the world. Launched in 2000, Dotster was among the first to offer long-term registrations and discounted pricing. Dotster offers superior online account management tools and dedicated support from its customer care team. The company's services include web hosting, DNS management, MyInternet website development, marketing services, and partner programs. Visit Dotster at www.dotster.com.
|Related News and Features|
|Copyright © 1998 - 2018 DevStart, Inc. All Rights Reserved|