June 16, 2006; 12:57 AM
San Francisco, CA - Bonphire has
released Web-Based Email 4.0, coupling the benefits of a desktop
email program with the convenience of a Web-based platform. Bonphire's
Web-Based Email Accounts are fraud, spam and virus protected,
POP3-configured and advertising-free. Each account offers
[email protected] personalization for a truly unique e-mail identity,
generous disk space to accommodate large attachments and access to
accounts from anywhere with an Internet connection.
Email 4.0 is a feature-rich upgrade to Bonphire's already successful
email program, giving customers many NEW features:
* Instantly preview email messages while scrolling through them in the inbox
* Unique Drag and Drop to quickly move email messages for easy filing
* Search your email OR the entire Web in a single click and save searches for future reference
* Create folders from any screen view without a complicated folder management interface
* Customize the program's appearance by choosing from among a wide variety of color palettes
For more information about Bonphire's Web-Based Email 4.0, visit www.bonphire.com.
a full server web hosting provider they offer a one-stop-shop for their
client’s online presence and web based business operations. Bonphire’s
services are straight forward and understandable with intuitive, user
friendly, web based interfaces. 24 hours, 7 days a week, their clients
have an expert to talk to. They remain committed and devoted to keeping
their operation onshore. They are priced up to 70% less than their
competition for equal if not better services.