October 16, 2007; 11:13 AM
It is possible for every piece of
data to be seen by others unless it is secured by an SSL Certificate. Your
customers won't trust your web site without it.
Why banks need SSL?
SSLGenie, Trusted Global Certification Authority for SSL Certificates are essential
factor to gain Customers’ confidence in your Services and Brand……
SSL stands for Secure Socket Layer, which allows online users to create
sessions with Internet sites that are safe and secure i.e. they have the least
risk of external contravention. In an Online Banking website, the customers can
only be secure with the use of SSL technology. An SSL Certificate ensures that
all data passed between the Web server and browser remains private and
To make online banking safe for its Customers all the banks must have SSL
Certificates. SSL Certificates is the only answers to questions such as - Will
my money be safe? Can someone steal my Personal information?, Can someone
access funds or track my transactions?, Could a thief find a way to clean out
my bank account?
Thus all the banking websites need SSL Certificates –
• To enhance Customers’ Confidence in your Website.
• To get accepted globally - expand clientele from all over the world.
• SSL is mandatory for sites collecting personal or financial information from
• Most of the consumers now expect safety & security to the part of online
services they use.
• You value privacy and expect others to trust you.
• Banks need to comply with privacy and online security requirements.
• SSL is a necessity if you have offices that share confidential information
over an intranet.
• The most important is to protect your customer's transactions and provide
visitors with proof of your digital identity.
What happens if a bank
does not use SSL, What are the risks involved?
Customers are very
careful while doing online banking. They are aware of SSL and check for HTTPS
before logging in to the website. SSL, Secure Socket Layer is extremely
essential for any website, which is collecting sensitive information like
personal information, credit card numbers online. Especially banking websites
should have SSL Certificates to secure the online transactions of their
Consequences for not deploying SSL certificates on banking website are -
• Customer may rebuff to expose his bank account details to the Internet.
• Hackers and criminals may track the valuable information.
• You can lose a potential customer.
• Customers may loose faith and may go to some other bank.
• Non-availability of SSL on any Banking Website may affect its brand image or
What kind of an SSL Certificate do you need if you
are a bank?
Banks can assure their online visitors of safety and security with Premium
SSLGenie, a high assurance web server certificate.
Premium SSLGenie is a Full featured package required for higher level of
security on Banking and financial websites, Features of Premium SSLGenie are -
•SGC - Server Gated Cryptography (SGC) enabled certificates
upgrade the encryption capabilities of older browsers from 40-bit encryption
into full 128/256 bit encryption ensuring your website protects and is trusted
by the highest number of internet users possible.
• Full business validated certificate.
• 99.3 % browser ubiquity/compatibility.
• Wildcard - SSL Encryption on Multiple
Subdomains. Wildcard certificates can secure multiple fully qualified domains
if they share the same base domain name and reside on the same physical server
and share the same second level domain name.
• Warranty upto $1, 00,000.
• Site Seal, from a Global Certification Authority Website
identity authentication and instant proof to the customers that your website
can be trusted.
You can secure your
website in just $315 visit http://www.sslgenie.com/specialpack.php?pack=PremiumSSLGenie
Person: - Maya Gupta
Contact Address: - C-22/28, Sector –
57, Noida – 201301
Contact No.:- +91-120-4256016
Mobile No: - +91-9910893642 (India) / +1-310-776-7543 (USA)