How Can Government Ask for Security unless It Deploys on Its Own Websites
October 29, 2007; 05:31 AM
As government and public sectors are
upgrading towards Internet, higher technologies, and electronic transactions to
achieve their mission and objectives, they will have to have security as a part
of this as they cannot neglect the importance of SSL certificates as they help
in handling the online security risks.
E-governance refers to online government operations such as online voting, remote access to government networks for communication, coordination and collaboration purposes, online filing of tax returns etc.
• To meet privacy, security and
safety standards for their various online operations
• Technologizing the public sector is a dream comes true for most advocates of technology, since technology increases efficiencies. It is very difficult to get people to use such online systems, if effective security measures are not used.
• The public sector is likely to deal with extremely sensitive information in domains such as defense and national security. The security of such information is of paramount importance for the country and cannot be compromised at any cost. This is one of the highest levels of security requirement.
What kind of an SSL Certificate do you need if you are a Public Sector/ Government Organization?
Government / Public Sectors can secure their online access, communications, Valuable and highly sensitive information and maintain their Privacy standards with Premium SSLGenie, a high assurance web server certificate.
Premium SSLGenie is the High Assurance SSL certificates for higher level of security on Public Sector Websites.
Features of Premium SSLGenie are –
• Full business validated certificate.
• 99.3 % browser ubiquity/compatibility.
• Warranty upto $1, 00,000.
• Site Seal, from a Global Certification Authority Website identity authentication and instant proof to the customers that your website can be trusted.
• Unlimited Re-issuance policy.
• 1024 bit Industry Standard SSL Certificate.
• SGC - Server Gated Cryptography (SGC) enabled certificates upgrade the encryption capabilities of older browsers from 40-bit encryption into full 128/256 bit encryption ensuring your website protects and is trusted by the highest number of internet users possible.
• FOR MULTIPLE DOMAINS, Wildcard - SSL Encryption on Multiple Sub domains. Wildcard certificates can secure multiple fully qualified domains if they share the same base domain name and reside on the same physical server and share the same second level domain name.
Government can secure their website in just $105 per annum at SSLGenie
** $210 for Wildcard if you want to secure sub domains.
|Related Press Releases and Features|
|Copyright © 1998 - 2018 DevStart, Inc. All Rights Reserved|