.tel enables you to store, update and publish all your contact information, web links and keywords directly on the internet under your own unique domain name. Simple, fast and accessible from any device, .tel provides a new internet standard to take full control over how and where people reach you. The .tel delivers:
- integration of any and all means of communication (i.e. Phone numbers, IM, VOIP, email, social media)
- real-time publishing of your contact information on the internet
- full ownership of your published data
- protection of your private data, only viewable by people you authorize
- simple structured navigation to easily reach the most relevant information
- high speed global access optimized for mobile devices
- multi-language, search engine-friendly structured information and keywords
Registration for registered trademark holders is already open during the Sunrise period (December 3/08 - February 2/08). With .tel being billed as the biggest innovation since the release of .com domains, anticipation of what has been dubbed 'The Google of online phone books' and 'the whitepages killer' by the media is expected to be high.
Founded in 2000, Telnic Limited is the Registry Operator and Sponsoring Organization for the new .tel sponsored top level domain (sTLD). For more information regarding Telnic Limited, please visit Telnic Web Site.
Founded in 2000, Sibername.com, based in Ottawa, Canada, is one of Canada's leading ICANN, CIRA and Eurid accredited domain registrars and web hosts, offering registrations for over 20 different TLDs and a variety of web hosting packages aimed at both home and business users. Sibername.com has a proven record of success in .CA, .MOBI and .EU Landrush. For more information regarding Sibername.com Internet and Software Technologies Inc. and .tel domain names, please visit Sibername.com Canadian .TEL Domain Name Website.