In the growing and increasing world of electronic commerce, online safety & security is paramount. SSL Certificates creates a secure environment.
November 16, 2007; 09:49 AM
Any customer before buying web
hosting would definitely verify the details about the company, so let your
potential customers feel safe on your website with SSL certificates.
Why would a
website with IT services need SSL?
You should offer a
secure interface to transfer the information if you are collecting sensitive
information from your visitors, such as personal information or credit card
details. Especially SSL plays a very important role in the websites with Member
Areas or Control panels of the Domain and hosting customers, as they ask for
the sensitive information like passwords and their personal details. If you are
a website designing company and asking customers to fill in the form given on
your website with his personal data and requirements of the project he will
check for SSL before sharing his sensitive information like e-mail ids, phone
no. etc. to be protected from hackers and Spam.
• An SSL certificate proves the
legitimacy of your business with complete verification of your company
• SSL makes sure the security of credit card information of your customers.
• Make your Web site a safe place for your visitors and customers.
• Increase customer confidence on your website.
• Secured Socket Layer Boost your Website's credibility and get you more
customers for your services like hosting, web designing etc.
• SSL Certificates on your website shows your concern towards your customers’
safety, which builds a positive image and goodwill.
Consequences of not deploying an
SSL Certificate on IT Service providers-
Before a customer
logs into his control panel and before providing his personal details and
passwords, users check the security information of the Website, which can be
The padlock symbol at
the bottom line of your browser
URL address shown at
the top will begin with an https://
Checking the File and
then Properties of your website that will confirm that your browser and the
website share the same security attributes.
Protecting your valuable customers’
credit card and personal information is the most essential for any company be
it be web designing, domain registration, hosting or an IT company, If you will
not value your customer’s security it may result into -
• You will loose a potential
• If the visitors will not find the trust indicators (SSL Certificates), they may loose the whole confidence in your brand, products and services, and this may degrade
• It may decrease your visitor conversion rates and may effect your over all
• You Competitors with SSL on their Website may capture the market.
Certificate do you need if you are Web hosts, website designing company or an
IT company dealing in It consultancy, Software or Application Development etc.
Websites can secure
their visitors and customers online access, passwords, communications, Valuable
and highly sensitive information (Credit card details) and maintain their
Privacy standards with
Premium SSLGenie, a high assurance web server certificate.
Premium SSLGenie is the High Assurance SSL certificates for higher level of
security on your website that safeguards your customers sensitive Information.
Features of Premium SSLGenie are
• Full business validated certificate.
• 99.3 % browser ubiquity/compatibility.
• Warranty upto $1, 00,000.
• Site Seal, from a Global Certification Authority Website identity authentication and instant proof
to the customers that your website can be trusted.
• Unlimited Re-issuance policy.
• 1024 bit Industry Standard SSL Certificate.
• SGC - Server
Gated Cryptography (SGC) enabled certificates upgrade the encryption
capabilities of older browsers from 40-bit encryption into full 128/256 bit
encryption ensuring your website protects and is trusted by the highest number
of internet users possible.
• FOR MULTIPLE DOMAINS, Wildcard - SSL Encryption
on Multiple Sub domains. Wildcard certificates can secure multiple fully
qualified domains if they share the same base domain name and reside on the
same physical server and share the same second level domain name.
Contact Person: - SSLGenie
Contact Address: - C-22/28, Sector – 57, Noida –
Contact No.:- +91-120-4256016
E-mail id: - [email protected]